The Membership model best fits and reflects our goals with this platform. We focus on the member’s needs working with them
For Member benefits, we would like to expand out the benefits segments as this develops. There are many trade organization the offering group discounts and benefits.
Why become a Member?
We’re all about the food, food science, and foodservice industries. Based in Arizona, our goals to better support these industries and individuals, our local associations, culinary education community, and professional development.
- You have an oven demo to promote, how do you market that?
- You have a new product to support and promote, how do you do that?
- You’d like to keep in touch with our Arizona culinary community more often, how do you do that?
Like bundling your home, life, and auto insurance, we offer solutions to help market and promote your events based on your company’s needs. Reduce labor by working with us to create the content you need to market your goals.
Membership Levels are set of plans to which we work with our Members on a monthly bases. Instead of being reactive, our goal is to be proactive in our planning so we are all more successful in our efforts.
Each listing in the Directory is a webpage devoted to that listing. The different Membership Levels are reflected in the listing.
- Keyword driven to help facilitate look up in the Directory. Garbage in, garbage out. Optimize your listing for success.
- HTML access to customize listing- videos, images, PDF’s, blog posts, polls, analytics, promotions, site shot, etc.
- Direct to Connect gives users the opportunity to connect with you directly from your listing within the Directory. Engage with your audience while they’re right in front of your listing.
List your events in our calendar. No matter the event size, if it’s connected with our focused communities, we’re like to learn about your event.
- Premium Memberships events receive “Featured Event” call out status, draw attention to your event in the calendar and the front page of the website.
- Keyword drive, optimize your event listing for success online.
- HTML access to customize event listing- videos, images, PDF’s, blog posts, polls, analytics, promotions, site shot, etc.
Blog Post Features
Premium Members have access to create, share, and promote your information. If your company already has a blog, create a post here that links readers to view your blog post on your website.
- Premium Memberships have different monthly to weekly blog posting privileges’.
- HTML access to customize blog post- videos, images, PDF’s, blog posts, polls, analytics, promotions, site shot, etc.
- Create backlinks, feature customers and community members, share information and resources to promote your company or products
To promote all, we have the Arizona Food Service Network Newsletter, The Connection.
- Arizona Culinary News
- Industry News
- Featured Members
Sign up for our newsletter here.
Have questions? Contact us here, and thank you for your interest.