Designed for sales and marketing organizations actively engaging with us to promote information to our food, food science, and food service communities.
Affiliate Members have:
- Authorship access for direct posting to AZFSNetwork Blog
- This level of membership is for those that have a marketing manager,
- Self editing options for Business Directory listing– list new products or rebates, link back to company information.
- Full access to update and manage information anytime your key marketing person wants to share information about their company, products, or services. When information is updated in the Business Directory, those changes sends that listing to the front of the directory.
- Add keywords to help with keyword searches in Business Directory
- Just like searching for information online, using keywords to narrow down your search makes a big difference in the results you get. The more keywords, the wider your net to capture the user’s attention while searching for what you have to offer.
- Up to three Business Directory category placements
- Helping you connect with people you want to connect with, this feature helps users refine or expand their search.
- Post Events in Calendar
- Add another way to bring attention to your events. Once in our calendar, we’ll post it in our newsletter.
- Connect Facebook Page, Google Calendar, iCalendar, ICS File, Meetup, upload CSV file, or other import URL to the Arizona Food Service Network calendar for sharing event information.
- Great feature as when you post on your Facebook,
- Create & Manage organization Forums
- This is just in the beginning stages and expect good things from it. A way to better manage conversation, forums have a tremendous amount of potential.
- Post jobs and accept resumes
- This will fall under the Forums segment. We know we need an area for posting jobs yet some of our options are more labor intensive than we’d like. For now, posting jobs is what we can commit to for now yet for the we can also expand to
- Information shared by Affiliates Members will also be shared in the AZFSNetwork Newsletter.
$50 a month, no contracts.