Information and resources to support our foodservice industry are being shared online, monitoring it all.
The three main resources for information about the virus are below.
Industry resources We Are Chefs from the ACF and the National Restaurant Association have great resources available.
Actionable Information from the Association
- Coronavirus: What You Can Do Fact Sheet (English & Spanish)
- Handwashing 101 Poster (English & Spanish) and Youtube Video
- Handwashing Infographic
- Before You Come To Work Poster
- Cleaning vs. Sanitizing Poster (English & Spanish)
- Clean-up of Vomiting and Diarrheal Event Poster
- Food Safety Focus Blog
- March 10 Webinar: Preparing for Coronavirus: Steps for Foodservice and Restaurant Readiness
- What Experts are Saying
- Business Continuity Planning Basics: 10 Steps to Take Now
- Shamrock Foods Sustain Business With Takeout and Delivery
- Sysco Sysco’s Response to Coronavirus
- US Foods FAQs and Resources, Support for Your Operation
Gathering information and posting it on the Arizona Food Service Network Facebook Page and Private Group, LinkedIn, and blog. Open to the community to share information there as well.