Yeast Bread Series – Week 1
September 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+0
This session is currently full.
Join Pastry Chef Susan Kolman in this 6-Week Series, where students will learn to make a variety of sweet and savory yeasts breads. Each week will feature a different type of bread, covering a broad range of flavors, shapes and textures. Students will also have a chance to learn a little about sponges and pre-ferments. This course is designed for students with prior baking experience.
- Week 1 – No Knead Boule + English Muffin Loaf
- Week 2 – Sweet Bread Doughs – Brioche, Bobka, Cinnamon Star Loaf
- Week 3 – Shape and Bake Brioche, Bobka + Hawaiian Rolls
- Week 4 – Marble Rye + Potato Bread + Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
- Week 5 – Pretzels
- Week 6 – Focaccia + Challah
- Yeast Bread Series classes are held on select Sundays, 9:00am – 1:00pm.
- Students will need to bring their own snack or lunch to consume while waiting for the doughs to rise.
- $360 per person. To register, please click on the Paypal link below.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on the menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative class.
- Class size is limited to 8 students. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 9:00am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.