Taste of the World International Food Festival
September 13 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
We are fortunate to live in the Phoenix Valley. With so many cultures and countries represented here, we have the opportunity to experience the world’s cuisine, right in our own back yard.
Join us Sunday, September 13, 2020, as we showcase extraordinary cuisine from around the globe sharing their favorite dishes. We’ll also showcase the musical styling of artists from around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to vote for your favorite vendors, listen to music, spend time with family and friends, and get to know a little more about the cultural food diversity here in Phoenix.
- General Admission – $15
- VIP Admission – $35: access to VIP lounge, includes private bar, servers, exclusive entertainment, and tasting of 3 of our food vendors
Parking is available at these locations:
- First Credit Union Parking Garage
- Downtown Chandler Parking Garage
- North side of Boston Street, across from SoHo 63 at the Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- I’m not able to attend the new date. How do I request a refund? Please email email@example.com with your ticket confirmation #, whether you would prefer to receive your refund via Zelle or PayPal, your First and Last name, Phone number, and Email Address. Please note that refunds will be coming from America’s Event Solutions, the owners of the festival and take 2 to 4 weeks to process.
- Are children allowed? We love children but this event is for our 21 and older neighbors.
- Is food included with General Admission tickets? No. However each vendor will have a $5 menu item so you can sample their food, along with the rest of their menu items.
Showcased Food Vendors
- Cuisine by Celine, French
- Hoyo Kitchen, Somalian
- Charlie’s Smoke Wagon, American Texas BBQ
- Mamalita Soda Bar, Asian: Filipino
- Chinoz Grill, Asian Fusion Grille
- Johnson’s Colossal Creations, American Desserts
- Ashton Vaugh Charles
- Arizona Music Force
- Solu the Artist and her dancers
- Special Appearance by Miles King
- Color Me Art
- America’s Event Solutions
- Lucky Dog Productions
- Lady Jewel