Specialty Class – BBQ & Grilling (01/30/21)
January 30 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
- History of Barbecue
- Types of Grills and Smokers
- Basic Tools
- Types of Woods
- Common Cuts of Meats Used
- Cooking and Resting Times
- Spices, Rubs, and Sauces
There will also be a hands-on portion where students will make a corn salsa, potato salad, and jicama slaw to go with prepared meats that will be served.
Chef Instructor Mark Kohut brings his passion and knowledge for barbecuing and grilling to Classic Cooking Academy’s premiere course designed to make you the master of this more popular-than-ever cooking style. Class begins with a complete demonstration and discussion by Chef Instructor Mark Kohut. Proper grilling and smoking techniques will be covered. Class attendees will then enter the kitchen to cover side dishes. At the end, attendees will enjoy a buffet-styled luncheon with their kitchen creations as well as meat that has been fully prepared for them.
- This Specialty Class is held on Saturday, November 11th, 3:00 pm – 6:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email email@example.com. Or, you may register by clicking on the Paypal link below.
- $65 per person. This is a Specialty Class. NO vouchers will be accepted. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on today’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Cooking Class.
- Class size is limited to 20 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 3pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
REGISTER/PAY HERE FOR BBQ & GRILLING (01/30/21):
|# of People|
|1 person $65.00 USD2 people $130.00 USD3 people $195.00 USD4 people $260.00 USD|