The Arizona Food Service Network Calendar of Events features listings connected with the food, food science, and foodservice industries.
- This event has passed.
Seasonal Canning Class – (03/15/20)
March 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
Seasonal Canning Class – Menu:
Learn how simple it is to can fresh produce from an Arizona Master Gardener. Home canning is a sure way to preserve local, seasonal fresh produce when it’s in abundance and a guarantee that your food is healthy and free from artificial additives and preservatives. Participants will learn the basics of safely preserving a fresh fruit and a fresh vegetable dish and will bring home two jars of seasonal deliciousness!
- Canning Classes are held on select Sundays, 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- $65 per person. This is a Specialty Class. No vouchers will be accepted. To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org., or you may click on the Paypal link below.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on today’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Cooking Class.
- Class size is limited to 16 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Participants will work in groups of 4 and will prepare one of the two items to be canned but will bring home both items that have been prepared
- Class starts at 3:00pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.
Register/Pay Here for Seasonal Canning Class (03/15/20)
|# of People|
|1 person $65.00 USD2 people $130.00 USD3 people $195.00 USD4 people $260.00 USD|