Practical Series – Week 10 (11/20/20)
November 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm UTC+0
Practical Series – Topic:
- Grilled (Eggplant with Goat Cheese)
- Stewed (Ratatouille)
The Practical Series is Classic Cooking Academy’s flagship program. Spanning 24 weeks and hosted by Chef Josh Hebert, this series will educate you around the logistics of the kitchen one step at a time. In each class, students will first learn their weekly topic(s) from the chef’s lecture before heading into the kitchen to cook dishes on what they’ve just learned. By the end of the course, students will have a full understanding of nearly every facet of cooking. Don’t be hesitant if you think you’re not up to the task – this class is open for any and all skill levels.
Lump Sum Cost of Practical Series – $2,500.00
Payment Plan of Practical Series – Deposit of $550.00 and then three payments of $325.00 on the first class of each month.
**NOTE**: In the event of cancellation, 15% of the total cost will be retained by Classic Cooking Academy to cover administrative costs.
Step 1: Download and return your completed Application Form and Enrollment Agreement.
Click to Download our Enrollment Agreement and send a completed copy to our staff.
Click to Download our Catalog to have on file for reference.
Step 2: Place your initial deposit of $550.00 plus the $35.00 chef jacket fee. You can pay the deposit via two ways:
Use the PayPal button for your intended session by visiting the main Practical Series page.
Contact our staff to discuss financials. Our contact info can be found below.
- Students will be learning techniques of cooking rather than looking at recipes.
- As a result, bring your own notes and a writing utensil.
- If you still need to enroll, fill out our Enrollment Agreement and send it to us via email or in-person.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 5 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to make up this class from a previous Practical Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- To check the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructor of this series is Chef Josh Hebert.