Pastry Series – Week 11 (11/18/20)
November 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Pastry Series Weekly Topic – Plated Desserts
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Fruit Sauces
Consider yourself a chef with a sweet tooth? Put your skills to the test in our 12-week Pastry Series! With topics covering cakes, pies, tarts, breads, creams, chocolates, and so much more, this class is as tantalizing as it is appetizing. Hosted by Chef Susan Kolman, you will get a professional look inside the pastry world.
Lump Sum Cost of Pastry Series – $1,250.00
Payment Plan of Pastry Series – Deposit of $275.00 and then three payments of $325.00 on the first class of each month.
**NOTE**: In the event of cancellation, 15% of the total cost will be retained by Classic Cooking Academy to cover administrative costs.
Step 1: Download and return your completed Application Form and Enrollment Agreement.
Click to Download our Enrollment Agreement and send a completed copy to our staff.
Click to Download our Catalog to have on file for reference.
Step 2: Place your deposit a week before the Pastry Series begins. Your deposit must be received by our staff at the time of registration. You can place your deposit:
- This class is part of a 12 week series, and classes cannot be registered for individually. No vouchers accepted for registration.
- Students will be learning both techniques of cooking and the specificities of adhering to pastry recipes. As a result, bring your own notes and a writing utensil. We will hand out recipes for all respective dishes.
- To enroll, please fill out our enrollment agreement and send it to us via email or in-person. A deposit must also be received by our staff at the time of registration.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. If you need to make up this class from a previous Pastry Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss one or multiple Pastry Series classes, you can make them up in either a concurrent Pastry Series session or a future Pastry Series session.
- To view the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.