Pastry Class – Classic Tarts (01/30/21) CANCELLED
January 30 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Classic Tarts – Menu:
- Pate Sûcrée
- Apricot Frangipane Tart
- Apple Tart in Puff Pastry with Caramel Sauce
This is recommended for students with some previous baking experience. Students will work in groups up to 4. Following an instructor lead demo, students will make all the desserts with the opportunity to enjoy their creations with a complimentary beverage, or take their items home. Bring to-go containers.
- Pastry Classes are held on select Saturdays, 10am – 1:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: $50 per person. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this event are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on today’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Pastry Class.
- Class size is limited to 16 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 10am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- Groupon vouchers are no longer accepted. If you have an unused voucher, please request a refund from the purchase site.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Class will be led by Chef Sharon Lunardi.