Gourmet Cooking Class – Sunday Night (01/15/21)
January 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Menu – Sunday Night:
- Sweet Pepper and White Bean Soup
- Homemade Pasta Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Garlic Bread
- Roasted Asparagus
- Individual Tiramisu
Our most popular stand-alone cooking class, this is Classic Cooking Academy’s bread and butter. Guests come in, find a seat, have a drink, and meet the chefs who go over each item on the menu. After our staff covers what each table will be cooking, guests split up among the tables to prepare one dish of their choosing. At the end, our chefs take over the kitchen, while guests return to the dining room and are served a delectable three-course dinner complete with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.
- Gourmet Cooking Classes are held on select Fridays, 6:30 – 9:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: $50 per person. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on tonight’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Gourmet Cooking Class.
- Class size is limited to 16 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- Groupon vouchers are no longer accepted. If you have an unused voucher, please request a refund from the purchase site.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- This class will be led by Chef Sharon Lunardi.
|# of People|
|1 person $50.00 USD2 people $100.00 USD3 people $150.00 USD4 people $200.00 USD|