Five Course Wine Dinner (SOLD OUT)
June 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+0
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder
- Crab, Mango & Poblano Salad
- Grilled Chicken w/ Apricot, Sage & Pistachio Chutney
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- Lemon Roulade
One of our few classes that does not incorporate hands-on cooking. Instead, guests sit down, meet our chef(s) and sommelier, and enjoy a five-course tasting menu with specially paired wines. With each course, our head chef will talk about the food, while our sommelier will discuss the wine’s taste, variety, background, and vintage.
- Five-Course Wine Dinners are held on select Saturdays, 5:00 – 7:30pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- This class is not a cooking class. There is no portion of the class that is hands-on or demonstrative.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email email@example.com.
- $50 per person. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- If your party has six or more guests, you can still reserve spots for any recreational class or event if you do not wish to do a private party. However, we will charge your group an 18% service fee at the time of your reservation. With this in mind, it is preferred that you register your entire guest count all at once.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you will receive credit at Classic Cooking Academy.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on tonight’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Five-Course Wine Dinner.
- Class size is limited to 36 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Dinner starts at 5:00pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothing.
- If interested, students are more than welcome to ask for the recipes of the dishes that they will enjoy tonight.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.