After School Baking Class (09/09/20)
September 9 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
Menu: Breakfast Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Morning Glory Muffins
- Includes Fruit & Yogurt “Continental Breakfast” Snack
4-WEEK SESSION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 2ND AND RUNS THROUGH SEPTEMBER 23RD!
Join our after-school recreational baking classes and whip up some delicious desserts! Each week, different items with be crafted by the students and then they’ll all sit down together and enjoy the prepared sweets. A great way for students to learn basic and advanced baking techniques and develop a higher level of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
- After School Baking Classes are held on Wednesdays, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $220 for 4-week session, or $55 per individual class. Class is limited to 12 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or email Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays. Please check the website calendar to view the scheduled classes.
- Topics vary each class. Students will prepare the baked items and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- A MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM must be on file for your child to attend.
- It is very important that we receive at least 72 hours advance notice of ANY food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please let us know at least 72-hours in advance; Otherwise modifications will not be made.
- Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair as per Arizona health code.
- After School Classes are DROP OFF ONLY. Sorry, no parents allowed!
- PLEASE DROP OFF AND PICK UP IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- A late fee will be assessed for each 15 minutes of tardiness