Advanced Pastry Series – Week 2 (01/17/21)
January 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am UTC+0
Advanced Pastry Series – Topic(s):
- Complete Breton Apple Cake & Chocolate Caramel Tart
Looking to take your pastry knowledge to the next level? Consider the Advanced Pastry Series! You will gain a deeper understanding on some of the more expert-level techniques behind baking.
- This class is designed primarily for graduates of our Pastry Series. While it is not a requirement to have finished it for this program, its completion is preferable. Otherwise, we expect previous pastry experience for our students.
- This is part of an 6-week series, not a stand-alone cooking class.
- As a result, deal vouchers are not accepted.
- $100 per person; $600 total for 6 weeks.
- We encourage you to sign up for the entire series; two payment options are available. A 50% deposit can be placed down or by halfway through the series, the total amount must be paid.
- Class is held on Sundays at 9:00am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- If you need to make up this class from a previous Advanced Pastry Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To check the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructor of this series is Chef Susan Kolman, assisted by Jen Decker.