- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch (SOLD OUT)
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm UTC+0
Sunday Brunch – Menu:
Bacon with Poached Egg & Asparagus Salad
Potato Rosti with Ham
Date and Orange Sweet Rolls
You’ve enjoyed brunch in the past before. Why not cook your own this time? Join us as we work together to cook the ultimate late morning spread! Students will create today’s meal using ingredients prepared by our chefs. After everything is fully cooked, students will get to enjoy the fruits of their labor in a brunch buffet. Complimentary coffee and mimosas will also be served.
- Sunday Brunches are held on select Sundays, 10am – 12:30pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email email@example.com.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on today’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Sunday Brunch Class.
- Class size is limited to 24 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 10am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- If you have a Groupon, TravelZoo, or any other applicable deal voucher for this class, please bring your voucher with you (printed out or on your phone) so our staff can redeem it.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.