- This event has passed.
Practical Series – Week 9 (11/09/18)
November 9, 2018
Practical Series – Topic:
- French fries
The Practical Series is Classic Cooking Academy’s flagship program. Spanning 24 weeks, this series will educate you around the logistics of the kitchen one step at a time. By the end of the course, you will have a full understanding of nearly every facet of cooking. Don’t be hesitant if you think you’re not up to the task – this class is open for any and all skill levels.
- Students will be learning techniques of cooking rather than looking at recipes.
- As a result, bring your own notes and a writing utensil.
- If you still need to enroll, fill out our application form and send it to us via email or in-person.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 5 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to make up this class from a previous Practical Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- To check the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructors of this series are Chef Pascal Dionot and Chef Josh Hebert.