- This event has passed.
Practical Series – Week 21 (08/13/19)
August 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Practical Series – Topic:
- Doughs – Sucrée, Puff, Cream Puff, Frangipane, Sponge Cake
The Practical Series is Classic Cooking Academy’s flagship program. Spanning 24 weeks, this series will educate you around the logistics of the kitchen one step at a time. By the end of the course, you will have a full understanding of nearly every facet of cooking. Don’t be hesitant if you think you’re not up to the task – this class is open for any and all skill levels.
- Students will be learning techniques of cooking rather than looking at recipes.
- As a result, bring your own notes and a writing utensil.
- If you still need to enroll, fill out our application form and send it to us via email or in-person.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 5 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- If you need to make up this class from a previous Practical Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To check the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructor of this series is Chef Josh Hebert.