- This event has passed.
Pastry Series – Week 12 (04/10/19)
April 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Pastry Series – Topic: Chocolate
- Almond Rochers
Consider yourself a chef with a sweet tooth? Put your skills to the test in our 12-week Pastry Program! With topics covering cakes, pies, tarts, breads, creams, chocolates, and so much more, this class is as tantalizing as it is appetizing. Hosted by the American Culinary Federation’s Pastry Chef of 2017 Dan Boman, you will get a professional look inside the pastry world.
- This class is part of a 12 week series, and classes cannot be registered for individually. No vouchers accepted for registration.
- Students will be learning techniques of cooking rather than looking at recipes. As a result, bring your own notes and a writing utensil.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. If you need to make up this class from a previous Pastry Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- To view the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructor of this series is Chef Dan Boman.