- This event has passed.
July Kids Camp Week 3 (07/22/19)
July 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Space is very limited. Please call 480-502-0177 to inquire about availability.
Have fun in the kitchen and meet new friends! Learn both novice and advanced culinary techniques. At the end of class, students will eat what they make! $160 for 4-day session which meets from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Available to Ages 8-12.
Menu: Fun with Fruit
Mango Shrimp Kabobs
Orange Curry Couscous
Shredded Carrot and Pineapple Cole Slaw
Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Please call 480-502-0177 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- $160 for 4-day session, Monday-Thursday, 10:00am – 12:00pm. Class is limited to 24 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be given in the event of a cancellation.
- A MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM 2019 must be on file for your child to attend.
- It is very important that we receive at least 72 hours advance notice of ANY food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please let us know at least 72-hours in advance; Otherwise modifications will not be made.
- Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair as per Arizona health code.
- Kids Camp is DROP OFF ONLY. Sorry, no parents allowed!
- PLEASE DROP OFF AND PICK UP KIDS IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- A late fee will be assessed for each 15 minutes of tardiness