- This event has passed.
Gourmet Cooking Class – Italian Garden (SOLD OUT)
April 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
4-Cheese Ravioli with Lemon-Basil Butter Sauce
Spicy Broccoli Rabe with Parmesan & Pinenuts
Zabaglione with Strawberries
Our most popular stand-alone cooking class, this is Classic Cooking Academy’s bread and butter. Guests come in, find a seat, have a drink, and meet the chefs who go over each item on the menu. After our staff covers what each table will be cooking, guests split up among the tables to prepare one dish of their choosing. At the end, our chefs take over the kitchen, while guests return to the dining room and are served a delectable three-course dinner complete with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.
- Gourmet Cooking Classes are held on select Fridays, 6:30 – 9:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on tonight’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Gourmet Cooking Class.
- Class size is limited to 24 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- If you have a Groupon, TravelZoo, or any other applicable deal voucher for this class, please bring your voucher with you (printed out or on your phone) so our staff can redeem it.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.