General Admission – 6th Annual Gin Festival St. Louis April 26th
April 26 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
Ginworld Gin Festival Saint Louis is back for a 6th Year!
Gin Festival Saint Louis has continued to grow with even more engagement, distillers from around the world and around the country, and so so so many new gins to discover. We are excited to have outgrown our venue yet again, and will be hosting Gin Festival Year Six at the gorgeous space that is Majorette at 7150 Manchester rd Centrally located located in the Maplewood Business District neighborhood. Fully indoors plus additional VIP area, Gin Festival will be packed with hands on workshops, Perfect Serve Gin Tonic Bar and botanical filled activities. Meet and connect with the distillers of your favorite gins and learn why and how they do what they do.
An Event For Your Senses:
• Meet brands from across the country
• Taste Gins from around the country and around the world
• Tastings Noon -4pm
• Perfect Serve Gin Tonic Bar
• Bloody Mary Bar
• Indoor Comfort
• Accessible Parking
• Perfect Serve Gin Tonic Bar AND Bloody Mary Bar tastings zones!
• General Admission includes 2 Bar Tickets
Brands to be Posted Soon!
This WILL be the Ultimate Sunday Funday.
Special Early VIP Experience Ticket Release available this year for super enthusiasts to deep dive even further. VIP Tickets are limited and will sell out fast.
• Exclusive VIP experience DISTILLERS COVE
• Early Entry 11:30 am
• Themed Distillers Cove Cocktail Party
• VIP Seminar Sessions: Distillers, Talks, Q & A
• VIP only Special Bottles & Experimental Releases
• Including Gin and Select Other Spirits
• Catered Provisions
• VIP to all cocktail stations
• VIP Only – Gin & Tonic Commemorative Balloon Glass
• Access to all General Admission Stations