April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm MST
Desert Affair is an interactive culinary and contemporary art experience in the desert, benefitting Scottsdale Arts. Guests will arrive at an arranged parking area and be transported to an exclusive location in North Scottsdale. Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with appetizers and beverages while taking in scenic sunset views. At dusk, enjoy a decadent four-course chef prepared outdoor dinner served in a beautiful community table setting curated by Cloth & Flame. The evening will continue with a special installment by local, award-winning artist Casey Farina. Register at DCRanch.com. Space is limited.
About Scottsdale Arts:
Education exists at the core of Scottsdale Arts. The organization’s educational programs promote tolerance and dialogue, provide thought-provoking insights and interactions, and encourage aesthetic contemplation. Free educational programs for all ages are associated with every endeavor undertaken by the four operating branches: Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Public Art, and Scottsdale Arts Learning & Innovation. To learn more, visit Scottsdalearts.org.
- 6 p.m. – guests to arrive at designated parking located at: 18600 N 98 street, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. – board shuttles to be transported to secret nearby location
- 6:45 to 7:15 – sunset social hour with passed appetizers and beverages
- 7:15 p.m. – Dusk Dinner, four-course curated outdoor dinner by Cloth & Flame*
- 7:30 p.m. – Contemporary art installment from Casey Farina begins
- 8:30 p.m. – Scottsdale Arts Live Auction
- 9:00 p.m. – Event Concludes and shuttle service to parking begins
*We can accommodate most dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email, if anyone in your party has needs we should be aware of. Help us share the full experience! Dietary restrictions received within 36 hours of event start will likely not receive the planned curated substitutions for affected courses.