- This event has passed.
Artisan Bread & Cheese (SOLD OUT)
March 15 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0
Nothing tastes better than homemade bread right out of the oven, and freshly made cheese. While this may seem intimidating, we will show you how easily these things can be prepared at home. First we’ll demonstrate how to make a seasonal bread, and then you will make your own. As your dough is rising, proofing, and baking, you will be making a fresh cheese and seasonal side dish with fresh garden ingredients. At the end of class, enjoy the bread, cheese and side dish with a glass of wine. *Please bring a small container with you to the class for any leftovers!
Sautéed Fresh Garden Vegetables
- Artisan Bread & Cheese Classes are held on select Sundays, 11:00am – 2:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on tonight’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Cooking Class.
- Class size is limited to 24 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 11:00am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- If you have a Groupon, TravelZoo, or any other applicable deal voucher for this class, please bring your voucher with you (printed out or on your phone) so our staff can redeem it.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.