- This event has passed.
After-School Cooking Class (08/19/19)
August 19 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
Menu: Mexican Classics
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Beans & Guacamole
Dulce de Leche Brownies
6-WEEK SESSION BEGINS AUGUST 12TH AND RUNS THROUGH SEPTEMBER 23RD! THERE IS NO CLASS ON SEPTEMBER 2ND!
Join our after-school cooking classes and whip up a delicious dinner! Each week, a different menu with be prepared by the students and then they’ll all sit down together and enjoy the meal. A great way for students to learn basic and advanced cooking techniques and develop a higher level of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
- After School Cooking Classes are held on Mondays, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $200 for 6-week session, or $40 per individual class. Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or email Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays. Please check the website calendar to view the scheduled classes.
- Menus vary each class. Students will prepare the meal and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- A MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM 2019 must be on file for your child to attend.
- It is very important that we receive at least 72 hours advance notice of ANY food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please let us know at least 72-hours in advance; Otherwise modifications will not be made.
- Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair as per Arizona health code.
- After School Classes are DROP OFF ONLY. Sorry, no parents allowed!
- PLEASE DROP OFF AND PICK UP IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- A late fee will be assessed for each 15 minutes of tardiness