- This event has passed.
After School Cooking Class (04/08/19)
April 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
After School Cooking Class – Week 2
Menu: Sizzling Southwest
Homemade Tortilla Chips with Salsa & Guacamole
Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Corn Mango Salad
6-WEEK SESSION BEGINS APRIL 1ST AND RUNS THROUGH MAY 6TH!
Join our after-school cooking classes and whip up a delicious dinner! Each week, a different menu with be prepared by the students and then they’ll all sit down together and enjoy the meal. A great way for students to learn basic and advanced cooking techniques and develop a higher level of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
- After School Cooking Classes are held on Mondays, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $200 for 6-week session, or $40 per individual class. Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or email Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays. Please check the website calendar to view the scheduled classes.
- A Medical authorization form must be on file for each student. Download the MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Menus vary each class. Students will prepare the meal and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.