- This event has passed.
Advanced Pastry Series – Week 8
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Advanced Pastry Series – Topic(s):
- Chocolate Décor
- Chef demos a Mini-Showpiece
Looking to take your pastry knowledge to the next level? Consider the Advanced Pastry Series! You will gain a deeper understanding on some of the more expert-level techniques behind baking.
- This class is designed primarily for graduates of our Pastry Series. While it is not a requirement to have finished it for this program, it’s completion is preferable.
- Class starts at 9:00am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing your chef jacket.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to make up this class from a previous Pastry Series session, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- To check the overall curriculum of the this program, click here.
- The instructor of this series is Chef Dan Boman.