- This event has passed.
Pastry Class – Chocolate (SOLD OUT)
February 15 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Pastry Class – Menu:
For the debonair baker who has the savoir-faire! Learn to make delicious pastries that will impress your family and friends.
Students will work together in this hands-on class, led by the instructor. Participants will work in groups up to 4 on all the recipes (unless otherwise noted). Expect to be standing, cooking or baking and engaged for most of the class, following the instructors lecture and/or demo. After class students will enjoy a generous taste of every dish along with refreshments and will be able to ask questions about the class. Bring to-go containers for any leftover baked goods!
- Pastry Classes are held on select Saturdays, 10am – 1:00pm. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- To make a reservation, please call 480-502-0177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Gratuity is not included in the class price.
- Tips for our staff for this evening are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All gratuities are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel or change your reservation.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on today’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Pastry Class.
- Class size is limited to 16 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 10am sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- If you have a Groupon, TravelZoo, or any other applicable deal voucher for this class, please bring your voucher with you (printed out or on your phone) so our staff can redeem it.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.