SAVING BAJA BEER FESTIVAL
This event is supporting the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild to help bring back Baja Beer Festival. We have 18 Arizona breweries from across the state seeing groups of 10 at a time in a spaced outdoor setting to learn about and sample beers.
MAP available HERE!
Ample parking will be available. See map HERE.
WE HAVE MISSED EVENTS
Events are more than just money for the Guild. They are cultural statements about the industry that we love. It’s about people and building camaraderie. We miss putting these events on– a lot. Events are one of the primary sources of revenue that funds our work on behalf of breweries.
We will be following CDC Guidelines and taking extra precaution to make sure all attendees & staff are safe. Please support and be patient with us during the festival as particular guidelines will be in place. We are looking forward to having a fun & safe beer festival!
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Scheduled check-in time to avoid crowds.
- There are multiple 1 hour & 30 minute sessions and no more than 60 people will be in the event area at a time.
- One-way sampling route must be followed in a structured timing format (no backtracking)
- Masks are required upon entry & when not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for the public placed at every booth.
- The beer staff will not be rinsing glasses for safety.
- Please do not share tasting glasses. If you lose or brake one we can provide you another.
- No one with any symptoms of sickness should attend.
- No one that has been in contact with anyone with symptoms of sickness should attend .
- Please remain 6 feet apart from anyone that is not in your group of 10.
- Please place your glass on the sticker on each booth for the brewery to pour your taster. They will not be touching your glasses.
The do’s, don’ts & common sense.
You must present your ticket and ID (You must have a printed ticket or have a mobile device with the Eventbrite app and be able to display ticket purchase!).
Ticket holders must present a drink ticket for each beer in accordance with Arizona liquor laws.
Backpacks are allowed but are subject to a lengthy and thorough search.
Outside food is not permitted (pretzel necklaces allowed). Sorry, no pets. Yummy beer-friendly food is available for purchase at the food truck inside the festival. Simply put, let’s use the common sense rule: If you’re asking yourself ”I wonder if I can ________,” play it safe and don’t do it/ bring it. Let’s have fun!
Water – Empty water bottles will be permitted into the festival. Water will be available inside Button Brew House.
The event is a fundraiser for the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild, an organization that is instrumental in creating favorable business conditions for Arizona breweries and our wonderful beer culture to grow.
* Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over.
* Valid picture ID must be presented for admission.
* This is a rain or shine; no refunds allowed.
* Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding.
All tickets include admission, one 4-ounce commemorative tasting mug and 20 tasting tickets (each good for one 2-ounce beer taste). Food is available for purchase inside at food truck station.
All Media requests to PR@CraftBeerAZ.com.