Steve Feld – January 18, 2021 To state that 2020 was unique is quite a statement. The COVID-19 pandemic changed the business environment on so many levels. The “new normal” will be just that. Just like many market corrections, redirections, bubbles bursting, government…[Read more…] about What did You Learn for Your Business in 2020 to Keep Surviving in 2021 and Beyond…
Leverage the power of the internet and digital marketing to drive sales for your business
Digital marketing is advertising delivered through digital channels such as social media, mobile applications, email, web applications, search engines, websites, or any new digital channel. As a digital marketing manager you are responsible for enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
You will learn the 5 elements of successfully using the internet and digital marketing to get exposure and sales for your business
1) A prospect-friendly and effective sales process
2) A mobile-first website that is conversion and search engine optimized
3) On-going search engine optimization
4) CRM with email nurturing
5) Digital advertising
This is a FREE on-Line workshop.
John Alpaugh has over 25 years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies like IBM, Procter and Gamble, and PetSmart where he held a variety of positions in Financial Planning, Brand Management, Strategic Planning, and Chief Marketing Officer. He is currently the CEO of CyberMark, a digital marketing agency located in Phoenix, AZ.
The world of small business funding has changed for the better! The local bank has traditionally been the primary source for small business funding – but that has changed in recent years.
Business Plan or Business Model Canvas?
Unless you’re looking for funding you don’t need a complex business plan! A one-page Business Model Canvas will help you prepare for long term success by identifying and testing key assumptions about customers, partners, sales and essential resources.
Create, Deliver and Capture Value using the Business Model Canvas
In this webinar, you will see how a one-page working model can help get you, or keep you on track to start, grow, or scale your business.
You will learn how to:
- Discover who are your customers
- Identify the problems you help your customers solve
- Understand how to connect and build relationships with customers
- Uncover the resources and partner you need to succeed
- Determine the costs and revenues that lead to profitability
This is a FREE on-Line workshop.
Scott Ladin is a certified SCORE mentor. Capabilities include: Managing technical products in coordination with process and technical specialists, creating and delivering sales training, engaging industry analysts to determine market trends and competitive positioning, and managing media relations.
MBA, Marketing/Market Management, Rochester Institute of Technology
Plan now for the next stage of your business!
The statistics on businesses surviving through multiple generations are staggering. Just making it through the second generation is a milestone event for a business.
Making it through the third generation is rare and making it to the fourth generation is almost unheard of. The good news is business owners can buck these trends with proper planning.
- Succession Planning – This includes knowing the value of your business, choosing and preparing the appropriate successor, and having it all in writing.
- Retirement Planning – This discusses issues that arise with having your business as your retirement plan and other options to save and provide for your retirement.
- Estate Planning – Here you’ll explore multiple future planning scenarios, including the difference between estate reduction, liquidity and equalization, and the planning documents needed to leave a lasting legacy.
This is a FREE online webinar.
Biz Coach Steve Feld, Coach, Author, Professional Speaker, and award-winning Business Management Executive. Over 30 years of extensive senior-level experience in highly competitive industries. An expert in all aspects of business, which is where his passion exists.
Created and owned six high 6 figure businesses, operated 3 other businesses. Operated divisions for 3 brand name Fortune 500 companies. Has written 3 books about business. Co-owns a publishing company geared to coaches, consultants, and experts. Steve also conducts workshops and training on a variety of subjects for business owners. www.bizcoachsteve.com