$12 for up to 70 lbs. of Fresh Nutritious Rescued Produce.
Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th, Hours: 8-11:00am
- Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
- Open Door Fellowship Church – 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
- St. Luke Lutheran Church – 807 N. Stapley Dr., Mesa 85203
- St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
- The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
- The Experience Church – 5014 W. Marlette Ave., Glendale 85301
- Willowbrook United Methodist Church – 19390 N. 99th Ave., Sun City 85373
Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th, Hours: 8-11:00am
- Continental Plaza Courtyard (@ Continental Shopping Plaza/Drive to the Back of the Courtyard)– 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
- Benson Hospital TMC Healthcare (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
- Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
- St. Joseph Catholic Parish – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
- Willcox Community Food Pantry – 200 W. Downen, Willcox 85643
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
- Cucumbers (Euro)
- Cucumbers (Plain)
- Honeydew Melons
- Squash (Italian)
- Squash (Yellow)
- Watermelon (Mini)
- View our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages or from our website for current locations and updates of varieties.
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
Review more from the source, the Produce On Wheels With – Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.) email blast.