Consumer demand for low/no-waste, sustainable cuisine is expected to return in a big way post-pandemic. Reducing food waste in your kitchen not only has the potential to attract a loyal customer base, it also has a positive impact on the environment and your bottom line. Read more here.
- Chef Tom Griffiths, Certified Master Chef, Chef/Owner
- Chef Jennifer Hill Booker, Chef Instructor, Author, Food Advocate
- Chef Jeffrey Quasha, CEC, CCA, Director of Culinary Innovation at Morrison Healthcare
- Chef Michael Ponzio, Executive Chef, Union League Club – Chicago
- Chef George Bezanson, Chef/Owner of Earth’s Harvest & Juicery, Chef at The Farmer’s Dinner- New Hampshire
- Jacqui Pressinger, Director of Strategic Partnerships, American Culinary Federation