Meet. Learn. Serve!
Join us as we kick-off the 2015-2016 year! The Cactus Section IFT community represent all areas of the food industry, from packaging, quality, manufacturing to research & development and beyond. With professionals in industry, academia and government, we strive to promote all aspects of food technology. Anyone with an interest in the food industry is welcome to join us!
*Discover how our community can benefit you!
*Network with your local food industry peers.
*Free food and raffle giveaways!
*Find out about our upcoming events and learning opportunities.
We’ll be in The Captain’s Meeting Room at The Watershed.
See you there!!
The Cactus Section IFT
Upcoming Cactus Section of the IFT Events
- October 28th Wednesday in Tucson “Food Safety Farm to Fork (tour of U of A Food Safety Labs followed by Food Defense presentation by Jesse Leal of AIB)”
- November 7th Saturday in Phoenix “St. Mary’s Food Bank Give Back Meeting”
- January (date TBD) in Phoenix “Dinner meeting with presentation by IRI on New Product Trends in the Food Industry”
- February (date TBD) in Phoenix “Tour of Leclerc Bakery with a presentation on the RCA history and certification”
- March 24th (tentatively) in Phoenix “A focus on nutraceutical formulations speaker and topic to be formalized”
- April 5th in Phoenix “Supplier’s Night”