Arizona’s premiere bogging conference.
Jump-start your start up by attending our 5 week course. Learn the basics to starting a business. Learn more here.
This webinar will answer those questions and more. We’ll share industry best practices that will help you stay ahead of change and measurably improve your people, performance, and profits in 2016 and beyond.
Join us for our Networking Mixer & Mini Expo! This specific expo will be focused around helping businesses with their marketing needs. Come mix and mingle with other attendees and make new valuable connections while enjoying complimentary hors d’oeuvres with a cash bar.
This is event is FREE to attend.
We promise to teach you everything you need to know to run a more profitable restaurant or bar and the only way to do that is to spend three days absorbed in the material. Breaks and lunch are built into the agenda, but you can expect the workshop will be in session during the hours outlined below.
8:30 a.m. – Registration
9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Vision Equation and Org Chart
- Accounting and Cash Flow
- Marketing Budget
Monday Night 7 p.m.
- Networking Social
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Food and Liquor Systems
- Cash Controls
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Labor Systems
- Restaurant Accountability
Wednesday Night 6:30 p.m.
- Catered Dinner
Many changes, exciting times. Starting next week, September 26th, I will commit to posting those changes weekly to keep us all on the same page. Needed to get a quick update out on some changes.
- Event Listings – Member are able to post their own events.
- Job Postings – Members also have access to post job listings.
- Business Directory – Members have access to edit their business listing. Current known issue, images need editing from SSL change.
- SSL & Site Lock – The site is secure, need to do some editing with programing partners and with images to make sure all is tied down. No
To Do List:
- Expand the author content area- Add subject matter experts to blog contributors.
- Connect with vendors and our culinary community to share the goals of the site.
- Start weekly newsletter.
If you have recommendations or need support navigating through the site, please let me know.
Happy to help Thank you.
Lessons From A Master Copywriter. We will go over why 77% of small business marketing is ineffective and what you can do to improve yours. You will be shown how to differentiate your business from your competitors and the 5 steps that can turn your marketing into a customer magnet.
This Five-Week Fall program series is available to all existing or aspiring small businesses and entrepreneurs in Scottsdale. Each session will feature facilitation by Stealthmode Partners, tools and resources from Scottsdale Economic Development, and instruction from two local business experts.