The Arizona Farmer+Chef Connection is the state’s only event of its kind. It is a one-stop shop for wholesale food buyers to find new local sources.
The industry-focused event is aimed at building wholesale food networks at the local level. The cornerstone of the event is the Suppliers’ Marketplace, a vendor fair exclusively featuring Arizona food producers and distributors. Buyers meet local purveyors of quality dairy, meats, produce, baked goods and other value-added products, and much more! Complementing the event is an end of day reception featuring Arizona food, beer, wine, and spirits.
Who should attend:
– Arizona Farmers and Food Producers prepared to transact at a wholesale level
– Chefs, Restaurant Owners and Management
– Hotels and Catering Businesses
– Hospitals, Senior and Human Service Institutions, Health and Wellness Centers
– Education and Government Food Service Procurement
– Any entrepreneur, food service professional, or member of the public that is dedicated to building a better community, environment and economy through local food supply chains
For more information, please visit localfirstazfoundation.org/azfarmerchef