- Establishing a food defense plan
- Dealing effectively with product recalls
- Risk assessment of the supply chain
- Tools for achieving compliance with food safety laws and regulations
- Achieving, maintaining and improving quality
- Engaging with workforce in a culture of safety and quality
Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th, Hours: 8-11:00am
- Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
- Open Door Fellowship Church – 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
- St. Luke Lutheran Church – 807 N. Stapley Dr., Mesa 85203
- St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
- The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
- The Experience Church – 5014 W. Marlette Ave., Glendale 85301
- Willowbrook United Methodist Church – 19390 N. 99th Ave., Sun City 85373
Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th, Hours: 8-11:00am
- Continental Plaza Courtyard (@ Continental Shopping Plaza/Drive to the Back of the Courtyard)– 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
- Benson Hospital TMC Healthcare (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
- Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
- St. Joseph Catholic Parish – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
- Willcox Community Food Pantry – 200 W. Downen, Willcox 85643
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
- Cucumbers (Euro)
- Cucumbers (Plain)
- Honeydew Melons
- Squash (Italian)
- Squash (Yellow)
- Watermelon (Mini)
- View our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages or from our website for current locations and updates of varieties.
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
Review more from the source, the Produce On Wheels With – Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.) email blast.
Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th, Hours: 8-11:00am[Read more…] about P.O.W.W.O.W. Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Sat., December 5th
Because you’re here, we suspect you’ve got a thing for cooking, baking, wine, and entertaining. That’s great, because we share your passion for Great Food and Beyond. Join us on April 25-26, 2020 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Sip and sample, enjoy Specialty, Gourmet and Ethnic Foods, Beverages, Coffee, Tea, Specialty, Cookware and Flatware, Culinary and Cooking Schools, Healthy or Organic Products, Kitchen Designers, Large and Small Kitchen Appliances, Home Decor, Entertaining Companies, Travel- Food or Wine Destinations, and more. Get inspired by Celebrity Chefs as they share their cooking secrets, along with kitchen makeover experts, DIY decor, and great tastemakers. For more tasty details, visit us at www.GreatFoodExpo.com
Mike Rowe has his new show called Returning the Favor. It’s a show that features organizations and individuals across our country who are doing good things to help others in their communities. Mike returns the favor by featuring their stories on the show and giving them the material and financial contributions in return.
On January 31, they featured one of our local organizations on the show, The Joy Bus organization, which is a nonprofit organization that delivers gourmet meals to homebound cancer patients. You can watch this episode by clicking the link below.
The Joy Bus Diner, 3375 E Shea Blvd c1, Phoenix, AZ 85028