Pizza-Making Class – Menu:
- Appetizer: Chopped Salad using Local Greens, Fruits, Almonds, and Spicy Honey Mustard
- Entrée: Customized Pizzas
- Dessert: Cannoli piped with Sweet Ricotta Cream and capped with Pistachios
This class is as easy as pie – pizza pie, that is! With our wood-fired oven, you can make the pizza that your taste buds have always dreamed of. Once demos are over, the chef takes in students to roll, top, and cook their own dough while others enjoy their salad as they wait for their turn. Once everyone has their own pie baked and ready to be eaten, our staff then serves dessert.
To reserve spots for this class, please call (480) 502-0177 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts.
- We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that you have three days before the class starts to cancel your reservation or change your party size.
- If you have to cancel within this time period, you are subject to forfeiture of any payments made to this class or voucher usage.
- No dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated for this class. If one or more items on tonight’s menu conflicts with your needs, please reserve spots for an alternative Pizza-Making Class.
- However, we do have gluten free dough if you are celiac or gluten-intolerant.
- Class size caps out at 24 people. Reservations are based on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis.
- Class starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please be here at least 10 minutes early wearing comfortable clothes (preferably business casual) and closed-toed shoes. If you have long hair, be sure to tie it behind your head.
- If you know you will be late or absent entirely for this class, please notify us beforehand. Our phone number is 480-502-0177 and our email is email@example.com.
- If you have a Groupon, TravelZoo, or any other applicable deal voucher for this class, please bring your voucher with you (printed out or on your phone) so our staff can redeem it.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Take a look at our staff and instructors page to get a feel over who may be teaching this class.
- Tips for our staff for this night are not expected but are greatly appreciated. All proceeds are evenly distributed amongst our staff members.