“We’re here to help people in their darkest hour and that’s really, that is where it comes from,” Judy Kioski said. Southern California has a 7.8 magnitude earthquake, 400,000 evacuees come to Arizona, and the question is… will Arizona be prepared?
Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2daOOBi
Attend this full-day workshop to learn how to:
– Easily make more money with the menu and staff you already have
– Add 3-5% to your bottom line overnight and be on your way to 15–20% profits on a monthly basis
– Stop the bleeding of your bank account while empowering management to order and schedule following simple fool-proof systems ensure you’re on budget week in and week out
Most independent restaurant owners use their “gut” to run their restaurants instead of the real numbers. You might as well gamble for a living. This approach risks your restaurant’s success, your employees’ stability and your own family’s livelihood. Instead, learn how to manage and control two of your biggest expenses in your restaurant next to an empty chair — food and labor costs — to predict your profits with accuracy.
The day is broken up into three sections that help you run a more profitable restaurant:
1. The one system your restaurant must have to survive and determining where YOUR numbers need to be
2. Paint-by-number food and labor controls for maximum profitability
3. The secrets to holding your management team accountable and getting more done
Learn more and register: http://bit.ly/2daOOBi